The Foko Community setup doc contains 4 sections that will provide the Foko Onboarding team with the information needed to complete your community setup. This article provides a quick overview of each section and a link to additional details for any given section.
- User provisioning - Required
- In this section you will provide the details for each of your users to be setup in Foko. This information includes name, email/ID, and what the user needs access to within Foko.
- Locations - Optional
- Locations provided here are used for tagging posts & photos in Foko and can also be used in conjunction with the Geofencing feature to ensure the app is used only in the approved areas
- Hashtag provisioning - Optional
- Keywords provided here will allow users to categorize their posts in Foko with the pre-populated list of hashtags for easier searching in the future.
- Hashtags are case sensitive
- Task Structures - Optional
- These structure names will also be used in the User Provisioning section, under the assignee and managing structures columns
- Task structures are used for quickly assigning tasks across the entire organization to the appropriate channels, managers and assignees.
For any additional questions about the Community setup document please reach out to your Foko account management.