With My Docs*, you can securely store and share all of your files in one centralized place. You can sort your documents into folders and search through it all so everything's easy to locate. Here’s how to upload files to My Docs:
*My Docs is an add-on module feature. Email email@example.com for more information.
- To get started, click on the "My Docs" tab, located on the left-hand side of the Foko web navigation bar.
- Click into the folder that you would like to add the document to.
- Select "Upload", located at the top right of your screen.
- Once you’ve added a document you can set a description and add hashtags.
- Click save once you have filled out the document details to finish the upload.
- You’re all done!