When creating a Foko Task on web, you now have the option of Task Scheduling*. This allows you to schedule a Task ahead of time, whether a single occurrence or a recurring Task. Start by creating a Task. For a refresher on Tasks click here.
*Task Scheduling is an add-on module feature. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Once you've named your Task and added the Task items you want your team to complete, you can schedule your task for your preferred date and time. Click on the "Show Task Scheduler" field in the task dashboard on the left hand side.
- Once the Task Scheduler window appears, you will be prompted to choose your desired start date, due date, and task end date.
- Once all dates are entered, click the pink “Done” button on the bottom right hand side of the window.
- If you wish to make this a recurring task, switch the “Recurring” toggle on.
- You will have the choice of a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly recurrence.
- Click the pink “Done” button on the bottom right hand side of the window once complete.
- You're all done!