Task Structures allow you to easily replicate your organization's hierarchy to ensure proper delegation or responsibilities when creating tasks. With task structures, HQ will be able to create tasks for all users across the organization and ensure that the assignees and managers have proper visibility.
**Before creating a task structure, it's important to make sure the users are part of the channel for the task structure**
- Head to the Foko Admin Panel and click on the 'Tasks' tab on the lefthand side. Click here for a refresher on how to get to your Admin Panel.
- The Tasks tab displays a list of all your existing Task Structures. Click on “Create a Task Structure” button on the top right hand side of the page.
- Once the pop up appears, give your Task Structure a name and choose the channel you'd like to attach to the structure
- Next, add the managers and assignees to the Task Structure.
- Once complete, click on the pink “Create” button on the bottom right side of the pop up.
- You're all done!