Task Structures* are completely customizable to your organization’s workflow. You can easily assign tasks to a large group of users or stores, and delegate the responsibility of overseeing their execution to specific individuals. HQ—or whomever sets up the task—can see an overview of task progress without having to manage assignees directly. It's a one time setup, so you don’t have to create a new structure from scratch each time and can add new tasks to it if needed.
*Task Structures are an add-on module feature. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Head to the Foko Admin Panel. Click here for a refresher on how to get to your Admin Panel. Upon entering the Admin Panel, you'll be on the Team page by default. Click on the "Reports" tab on the lefthand side.
- The Tasks tab displays a list of all your previously created Task Structures. To create a new Task Structure, click on “Create a Task Structure” button on the top right hand side of the page.
- Once the pop up appears, give your Task Structure a name.
- Next, choose the channel you’d like to assign the Task within from the drop down list.
- Next, add the assignees and/or managers you wish to be responsible for managing this Task Structure.
- Once complete, click on the pink “Create” button on the bottom right side of the pop up.
- You're all done!