As admin, the locations tab allows you to manage all your locations in one place. Here you’ll be able to create, edit, delete or merge your store locations as you see fit.
- Head to the Foko Admin Panel. Click here for a refresher on how to get to your Admin Panel. Upon entering the Admin Panel, you'll be on the Team page by default. Click on the "Reports" tab on the lefthand side.
- The locations tab displays a list of all your previously created locations.
- To create a new location, click on “Create a Location” on the top right hand side of the page. Once the pop up appears, enter the address of the location on the top of the displayed map. You can then create a name for the location. Once complete, click on the now pink “Create” button on the bottom right hand corner.
- To edit, delete or merge any existing locations, search or scroll through your list of locations, click on the one you wish to update, and all of these options will appear.
- If you wish to edit a locations’ name, click on the “Edit Location Name” button on the bottom left corner. Once you’ve made your changes, click “Save”.
- To merge two locations, choose the location you wish to keep (Store 101), click on it, and click on the “Merge Locations” button that will appear on the bottom left corner. Once the pop up appears, find its duplicate location (Store 12) that you wish to merge with the first location (Store 101), and click the now pink “Merge” button.
- Once the two are merged, (Store 12) will no longer exist as it was merged with (Store 101).
- Last but not least, to delete a location, click on the “Delete Location” botton. A pop up will appear as a final confirmation before deleting that location.
- You're all done!