If you are an admin, you can quickly and easily create and add change your team member's roles in the Employee Experience Admin Panel as you see fit.
- Head to the Employee Experience Admin Panel. Click here for a refresher on how to get to your Admin Panel.
- Once you're in the Admin Panel, click the "Roles" tab on the left-hand side. To create a new Role, click on “Add role” on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Once the pop-up appears, enter the Role name. Once complete, hit “Create”.
- To assign a role to a user, head to the "Users" tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Once in the "Users" tab, click on the user you wish to add a role to.
- Once the pop-up appears, click on "Add role/ place pairs". Here you can assign the user's role and place as you see fit. Once complete, hit "Save".
- You're all done!