You can choose to archive a channel (retire it and remove it from your Foko channels, but keep the data) or delete a channel altogether if you no longer need it. Complete the following steps to archive or delete a channel.
- Head to the Foko Admin Panel. Click on the "Channels" tab on the left.
- Click on the name of the channel you wish to archive or delete.
- Click on "Archive Channel" if you wish to archive it. A pop-up will appear asking you if you wish to confirm. Click "Archive". If you wish to retrieve your channel later on, you can do so in the Archived Channels tab located at the top of the Channels page.
- To delete a channel entirely, go back to the main Channels page. Click on the the Archived Channels tab.
- Click on the channel you wish to delete. A menu with several options will appear. Click "Delete Channel".
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your choice. Hit "Delete" to permanently delete the channel.
- You're all done!