Grouping team members together in User Lists is an easy way to organize your team - for example, you can create a User List (ex. Northwest Team, Merchandising Team, etc) and simply @ mention the list rather than tagging a bunch of individual team members. You can create a User List in Foko based on location, team, or anything else you'd like.
- In Foko, click on your team's name in the upper lefthand corner.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click on "User Lists".
- You will see all User Lists displayed. Click on "+ Create a New User List" to make and populate a new list.
- Give your list a name and hit "Create".
- Next, you'll choose the team members you'd like to add to your new list. Tick the box to the right of their name to add them. When you're done choosing people to add to the list, click "Add".
- To edit a list, go back to the User Lists menu (see step 3). Click on the list you'd like to edit, and you'll be able to see all members of that list. You have the option to rename your list, or add new members in the top right hand.
- To delete a user from the list, simply hover over their name and a red "X" will appear. Click it to remove the user from the list.
- You're all done!