Once you complete a Task or submit an image, you may occasionally receive feedback from the Task creator. This feedback may be in the form of a comment, or more often than not, it may be visual. Once you get feedback you'll typically want to share your improvements with the task creator. Below are instructions on how to respond when you receive visual feedback.
- You’ll receive a notification in your activity summary. Click the notification and you'll be redirected to the post.
- Once in the post, scroll down to see the feedback you’ve been given. Your visual feedback would appear in the form of a marked-up image.
- To respond to feedback, click the “Add a message” section. Type in your comment and tap “Send”. To re-submit a photo for consideration, tap the pink plus sign found at the bottom lefthand corner of your screen. Select the camera option, or choose an existing photo from your photo library to select a photo.
- Once you’ve selected your photo, click the “Next” button found at the top right corner of your screen.
- In the space provided, you have the option of leaving a comment. Tap the blank space and start typing.
- Once finished, click the “Post” button to submit your photo and comment. Your submission will be posted in the comment thread and the Task creator will be notified.
- You’re all done!