Once you complete a Task or submit an image, you may occasionally receive feedback from the Task creator. Feedback will be posted as a comment on your original post, the comment may be text feedback or visual feedback. Once you get feedback you'll typically want to share your improvements with the task creator. Below are instructions on how to respond when you receive feedback.
- You’ll receive a notification in your activity summary. Click the notification and you'll be redirected to the post.
- Once in the post, scroll down to the comments to see the feedback you’ve been given.
- To respond to feedback, click the “Add a message” section. Type in your comment and tap “Send”. To re-submit a photo for consideration, tap the pink plus sign found at the bottom lefthand corner of your screen.
- Select your photo from your phones photo library or click the camera icon to take a new photo.
- In the space provided, you have the option of leaving a comment. Tap "What's up?" and start typing.
- Once finished, click the “Post” button to submit your reply. Your submission will be posted in the comment thread and the Task creator will be notified.
- You’re all done!