Searching for a particular post, image, task or attachment takes less time than you think. Instead of sifting through each individual channel, you can save time by using Foko’s quick search function. This function will search through all of your channels to find what you are looking for. Complete the following steps to do so, whether you're using your phone or computer.
- To access your search bar, tap the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner.
- Here you can search any keyword by typing it into the search bar. All results pertaining to that keyword will show up promptly.
- You also have the option to filter your results to make your search more precise. You can either filter by time (Last 24 hours, Last week, or Customer date range), or by the type of post (Images, Messages, or Attachments).
- To access your search bar, click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner.
- Here you can search any keyword by typing it into the search bar. All results pertaining to that keyword will show up promptly. You also have the option to filter by posts, images, tasks, or attachments.
- Other filtering options include filtering by channel, post type, hashtag, location, task, user, or date. You also have the options to order your results by the most recent, or most relevant post.